[Dxspider-support] Frequency Rounding Error

Henk j.h.devries at wxs.nl
Sat Jan 14 22:07:37 GMT 2006

Ron,

I did the same on that node and found the errors as well.
There is defenitely something wrong with that node.

What I do not understand is the CVS numbering.

VE7CC has an uptime of > 4 days and returns 1.52  59.415.
PA6NL-1 (dxc.pa6.nl) just started again this morning after a CVS update but shows 1.52  59.4

So VE7CC appears to have a newer version, but that can not be if my very recent update still has 59.4

So also the CVS numbering seems to be incorrect.
Sri, I have no clue.

73 Henk