[Dxspider-support] Wap Access

Le Boutillier, keith, D keith at cwgsy.net
Sun Jan 29 22:06:59 GMT 2006

Hi

Are their any scripts that can be run along with Dxspider to allow WAP access?
I have been asked by a few users if this could be added here.
I seem to remember see some information some time ago but can't find it now
Any help I would be grateful
I have a web server which already allows access from the web interface and it all so provides spots to a web page

73 Keith GU6EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access Web gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300 Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749 Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net

Sent via Cable & Wireless Guernsey system at cwgsy.net