[Dxspider-support] How store DX-Spots in external file ???

Dick dick at zs6ro.co.za
Mon Jan 30 21:12:19 GMT 2006

Thanks Roland for your input ... .. I've actually used a different approach
...  Instead off saving a spot every minute into a file, i've written a
PHP/WML script that will access the DX-Spider spot file only when a user
interrogates and wants to view the spots ... That way, less hard work for
the Linux server to do HI ...

If you have a WAP-enabled cellphone or you have a browser that can access
WAP text (like Opera), go to www.zs6ro.co.za/index.wml and you can view
various Ham related information.

Keith, I wonder if my email reply helped you in your quest to get a
WAP/cluster site going ??? ..

Dirk, did you get my email regarding how to access QRZ's database via Perl
???

73, Dick ZS6RO
Johannesburg
telnet www.zs6ro.co.za 8050