[Dxspider-support] node_default filter

UA6AA ua6aa at 73.ru
Tue Jul 4 08:31:19 BST 2006

Hello grroup,
I'm newcomer here and have one question.
I try to set up a node_default filter and did everything( exept set/hops)as
said in manual. The filter is working but... somehow specialy. The logic of
its work not yield to my understanding.
I set rej/spot node_default on hf  and still have hf spots in our cluster
and miss some vhf spots. Very strange filtering...
I have also tested user_default filter with the same options to reject hf
spots and it's running 100% OK!!!
Node with which I have a test link is dxspider type node UA4CC.
Can someone help me with node_default filter ???

Dan UA6AA @ RN6BN-1 dxspider node