[Dxspider-support] Error in data/prefix_data.pl

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Jun 2 01:58:56 BST 2006

Good idea.  I think that the change affects both North and South Cook
Islands and that the ZK1 prefix will no longer be used, so the change
to wpxloc.raw would be a little different and cty.dat may need to
delete the ZK1 reference as well.  I'll email Victor and try to get a
clarification.

Bob, N7XY