[Dxspider-support] WPXLOC.RAW fixes

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 5 17:09:06 BST 2006

Dirk fixed a number of errors in WPXLOC.RAW at my request.  Looking at the
differences:

* AN8 is a prefix for Canary-Is-EA8, not Melilla-EA9
* 9D is *not* a prefix for Eritrea-E3.  It is Iran-EP
* CQ zone for Temuto-H40 was wrong
* CQ zone for Lithuania-LY was wrong
* Trindade-PY0T had wrong latitude (North instead of South)
* Western-Sahara-S0 had wrong CQ/ITU zones, latitude/longitude
* E5 is a prefix for South Cooks, ZK1, and not Ukraine-UR
* XI is a prefix for Mexico-XE, no Canada-VE

These were some of the more obvious errors I found last Friday.  I'll be
working on this file more on and off during the next few weeks.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us