[Dxspider-support] WPXLOC.RAW

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:53:14 BST 2006

WPXLOC.RAW is the country/prefix database used by AK1A PacketCluster, AR
Cluster, CLX, DX Spider and probably others.

This file has gotten into a state of disrepair and I am volunteering to be the
official source and maintainer.

I have created the following web page:

    http://www.ad1c.us/wpxloc/

It would be helpful if each of the program authors could send me the most
recent version of the file they have, so I can merge all the
changes/improvements together.

Please spread the word that I am doing this!  I'm not actively subscribed to
the various cluster reflectors.  If there are any I missed, please pass the
message along.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us