[Dxspider-support] How to lock up Spider

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 12:35:21 GMT 2006

I am running 3 instances of Spider under Windows 2K.
  All of them are the lastest version..
  I found two repeatable ways to lock them up.
  I never had this happen with earlier versions, but maybe I was lucky.

  1.  Allow node IK5PWJ-6 to connect.   Almost immediately locks up.
  2.  Resize or move Spider's DOS windows.  Most of the time the one you are moving will lock up, but sometimes it is one of the other two that will.

  Lee