[Dxspider-support] How to lock up Spider

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Thu Mar 9 22:23:28 GMT 2006

Lee,
i know exactly what is going on..
you must click anywhere on the black and hit the enter key...
windows for some reason places the dos window in the background and
freezes it..
i have that happen all the time..
as soon as i hit the enter key things go scrolling by real quick, and if
im fast enough to catch
it i don't loose the links

it don't matter what version of windows, ive tried from 95,98,ME,2K,2K
server and NT server
it all does the same, freeze up and look like a lockup..

Tony
NN1D