[Dxspider-support] re Installation Questions

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 05:50:16 GMT 2006

Thanks Charlie

I think that I just sent your message back to you
without a reply and didn't copy to the reflector.
Sorry.

The connection to port 3000 was related to the 'node'
program, which I guess I may not have configured
properly. It is beginning to look as though I might
not actually need that anyway.

I am easily confused about many things, and as a
displaced Brit, my confusion is compounded since
moving over here. In particular, I don't think I will
ever be able to bring myself to say 'aluminum' or
'tom-ay-to'...

73 Roger
VE3ZI/G3RBP