[Dxspider-support] Three months limit

Robert Chalmas rcbza at hb9bza.net
Wed Mar 22 14:20:53 GMT 2006

Well, this depends on the performances of your PC!

I agree with Tom for slow machines. With a recent one
(around 3 GHz and 1 GB memory) a much higher value is possible.

We use 1000 days at HB9IAC-8 and have no problems (the maximum
search time is around 3 seconds).

Greeetings,      Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
email: rcbza at hb9bza.net           web: http://www.hb9bza.net