[Dxspider-support] Filter problem / feature

Ron Gibson ve3cgr at rac.ca
Sat Mar 25 14:40:13 GMT 2006

Hi Dirk,
I just noticed a problem (new feature?) of the filters. I usually log in as
VE3CGR which I have filters setup to view spots and announcements
originating from North America. On occasion I also log in as VE3CGR-1 (no
filters) when I want to see everything. However since the March 6th update
the filters from VE3CGR are also being applied to VE3CGR-1. When I do a
sh/filter as VE3CGR-1 it says No filters defined for VE3CGR-1 which is
correct. Any thoughts?

73