[Dxspider-support] load keps from message

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 9 15:28:40 BST 2006

--- Steven Franke <s-franke at uiuc.edu> wrote:

> If you loaded the data from the message with 06096.AMSAT in the
> subject line, then you loaded keps from the 96'th day of 2006. I
> would expect these to be roughly 33 days old. There should be another
> message with 06124.AMSAT in the subject. These will be from the
> 124'th day of 2006. These are the keps that I loaded.

Yes, you are exactly right.

The messages arrived out-of-order on my node (dxc.ad1c.us).  The one with 06124
in the subject is dated May 5, the one with 06096 in the subject is dated May
7!

It would be good of Dirk to fix the load/keps <###> command to work the old way
again.  Saves a step that I can't imagine you would NOT want to do.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us