[Dxspider-support] load keps from message

Steven Franke s-franke at uiuc.edu
Tue May 9 15:20:10 BST 2006

If you loaded the data from the message with 06096.AMSAT in the
subject line, then you loaded keps from the 96'th day of 2006. I
would expect these to be roughly 33 days old. There should be another
message with 06124.AMSAT in the subject. These will be from the
124'th day of 2006. These are the keps that I loaded.

I should add that the behavior that I described is apparently new.
The code used to be set up such that it was only necessary to do a
single command "load/keps nnnn" in order to re-write the local
Keps.pm file and load the new data into the running instance of
Spider. I expect that those who are running older builds will not
need to issue the double commands.