[Dxspider-support] Suppress Node ??

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun May 21 12:44:08 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 13:32 +0200, Dick wrote:
> Thanks for the information Dan,
>
> I entered the command and will see what happens over a period of time ...
>
> I looked through the manual but never saw that command ... Maybe I missed
> it - I often miss things when reading <sigh>, but then again,  maybe my
> manual needs updating ???

'Ear - are you casting nasturtiums on my esteemed manual maintainer?

http://www.dxcluster.org//main/adminmanual_en.html#toc11.141

I grant you: the description is perhaps a little over-pithy, but it is
there.

On a more serious note, the usual reason why stations get disconnected
after 10 or 15 mins is that they login as callsign xx2xx but their PC19
($mycall) is set to something else (usually xx2xx-3 or similar).