[Dxspider-support] Suppress Node ??

Dick dick at zs6ro.co.za
Sun May 21 13:14:24 BST 2006

> 'Ear - are you casting nasturtiums on my esteemed manual maintainer?

Oops !!! ..  Sorry Sir !!! ... My most humblest apologies if I
unintentionally tarnished Ian's eloquent penmanship <shudder> .. It was the
furtherest thing from my mind <mind? - what mind> ... <smile>  ..

> http://www.dxcluster.org//main/adminmanual_en.html#toc11.141

I will click on the above URL that you provided and compare the results to
my own manual .. (OK, checked URL and its the same manual as I have)  ..
That means then I am possibly in error - I will now scrutinise said manual
and look for the lockout command to satisfy myself  ..

> On a more serious note, the usual reason why stations get disconnected
> after 10 or 15 mins is that they login as callsign xx2xx but their PC19
> ($mycall) is set to something else (usually xx2xx-3 or similar).
>
> Dirk

Thanks for the above explanation Dirk regarding the 10 minute logon time ..
If the Sysop queries why I locked him out I can explain (and sound terribly
clever at the same time <Big grin>) ...

Thanks once again to all who answered my request - its very much appreciated

73, Dick ZS6RO
http://www.zs6ro.co.za