[Dxspider-support] N8S

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Fri Apr 6 03:32:41 CEST 2007

Mike

I noticed the same thing.  It started with the following spot

DX de WO2N:      21025.0  N8SWO2N                                 MI 2132Z
NY

Prior to that none of the N8S spots showed  MI.  I would guess that N8SW or
N8SWO is from Michigan.  But why it continues is something for Dirk to
explain.

                Tom     WB8ZRL