[Dxspider-support] sh/c on limited BW rf node

Stephen M. Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 21:42:08 CET 2007

I am setting up a remotely located node to service RF users; this node will
be linked to my "normal" node via a broadband connection, while users will
be connecting to it using 1200 Baud packet.

Is there an elegant way to restrict users from using the sh/c and sh/c all
commands?  I'd like the node to still receive all of the routing
information, but would rather not have users executing these commands, given
the limited BW available on the user port.  Or, is there really no advantage
to having this node have such a view of the entire network in the latest
revisions?

73

Steve N8NM