[Dxspider-support] Failure: unset/startup.

EA7UU Jesus ea7uu at yahoo.es
Tue Feb 13 17:13:35 CET 2007

    Hello I am Jesus EA7UU

    Hi guys..  today I use the command set/startup  but it's not
possible remove it with unset/startup; I receive this from the cluster:

Can't use string ("EC7AMD") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
/spider/perl/Script.pm line 127, <GEN4297> line 1668.
 at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 474

    This problem occurs at builds 61.489  and 61.531; I obtained same
results with a sysop account and using  unset/startup ec7amd
I removed it manually deleting directly the scripts files.  I'm using
DXSpider v1.52 build 61.531  under Suse 9.2.

    Byeeeee...

       EA7UU Jesús Ortiz Fernández

       http://www.ure.es/ea7uu
on-line incoming call: