[Dxspider-support] Keps not converting

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 15 13:37:18 CET 2007

Dirk,

my view is that we do not need any standardization. make possible the
import if both NASA and NORAD format as they are and use it. Sysop can
make a decision which one fits better for him and his community.

BTW just let you know, that we are using it recently for ISS tracking
and calculation is correct, so offered as a reference for the users :)

Regards... Béla

>>> http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/amateur.txt -P