[Dxspider-support] Two different Spider nodes on the same Linux PC

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 8 19:43:47 CET 2007

Hello, and happy new year !

I would like to run two different spider nodes on the same linux box, with
different call, different inet port for incoming connections and of course
with different config files. I've tryed to install two different spider on
the same linux pc, but when I try to start up the second node, it hangs due
to the lock file (spider/local/cluster.lck).

Please Dirk, or someone that have experienced the same thing, could tell me
more about this problem ??
May be possible to run them ??

73's and TKS in advance !
Luigi, ik5zuk