[Dxspider-support] help dxpider et agwpe connection to another node on vhf

f5cvi.hamradio at club-internet.fr f5cvi.hamradio at club-internet.fr
Wed Jan 10 03:52:31 CET 2007

Hello,

I currently have a node and links work  very well with the other nodes in
telnet only.

I wish to add a node in vhf via the port agw, I configured the connections
but that not work.

When users of the cluster use the port agw it works, they are connected
without problem, but when I want to connect the node in vhf that not work!

The port agwpe work well in way user but when I request it for a connection
with another node it does not function!

anybody uses agwpe for a connection to another node on vhf?

Thank you

Telnet :  <telnet://dxcluster-f5cvi.no-ip.org:7300>
telnet://dxcluster-f5cvi.no-ip.org:7300

VHF DXCluster : entrée/sortie 144.975 f5cvi-1