[Dxspider-support] Spider 1.54 build 0.105 crashing

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 6 21:41:14 CEST 2007

>Please include the few lines before and the whole of the error trace
>from a crash.

Dirk,
it was my user database corrupted. Now I've rebuilt it and 0.105 is
running fine !

>Otherwise I can do nothing about it - no information. Also I have had
5
>instances of it running now for several hours around the world.

Thank you Dirk, and sorry for noise to the others...

>Dirk

73's de luigi, ik5zuk

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/