[Dxspider-support] Urgent

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun Jun 24 10:06:40 CEST 2007

Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Would everyone (still awake) cvs update NOW please
>
> There is a horrendous loop happening.

Well that has certainly quietened things down :-)
Connected with latest from about 08:45 local.  The routing is definitely
minimalist!  sh/route gb7djk now shows this...

sh/route gb7djk
GB7DJK on GB7DJK via

and I am not seeing very many nodes at all.  For example, I cannot (even
with sh/newc) see much from gb7baa.  I do not seem to be seeing ea7zab-5
at all.  Of course, this may be the plan and I could simply be
confused.  Nothing new there at all.
Thanks as always for the amazing work Dirk, your commitment is fabulous!

Ian