[Dxspider-support] How to update DX Spider?

Aurelio, PC5A/AA2WH aurelio at esrac.ele.tue.nl
Sat May 12 10:49:49 CEST 2007

Ian,

While you are at it please update the various links in the installation
part of the documentation as well. Last week I was forced to reinstall
Spider from scratch at PI5EHV and was following the installation manual.
Several links, in particular inthe CPAN section do not work... the files
they link to even don't exist on the CPAN website, like TimeDate-2.27 :
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Date/TimeDate-2.27.tar.gz

Good luck with the updates!

73 Aurelio-PC5A