[Dxspider-support] Spider won't start

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sat May 12 21:38:18 CEST 2007

Hello guys,
thank you very much for your mails.

I can confirm, once again, that spider was started into the inittab
file; at the moment, on that file, the spider call is commented out.

I would like to remember that spider, on that machine, was working
very good; after a system restart, without any system upgrade (hardware
and software) or changes, and without (of course) any spider update...
I don't know what's happened  during that reboot! :((

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

<dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>