[Dxspider-support] Documentation Wiki

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun May 13 16:59:35 CEST 2007

Hi all,
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I am setting up a wiki for
the spider documentation.  I have all the docs in there (including the
German translation of the user manual: thanks Thomas).  I have made a
good start on converting the user manual (English) into wiki format and
will get to the others as I can.  We need a logo for the site so all you
budding graphic designers get to it.  I guess we should leave the
eventual choice to Dirk :-)
If anyone can spare some time to help me, especially if you have wiki
experience, please let me know.  The user manual shows you what to do so
it should be straightforward enough.  I am news to this so you might be
able to show me better ways of doing things.  If you can help, please
email me at ian at gb7mbc.net and I can set you an account.  Once we have
all the docs in the right format, we can start updating them and keeping
them correct.

To see the wiki, go to http://www.gb7mbc.net/spiderwiki

73 Ian

--