[Dxspider-support] AX25 setup help / can't compile ax25-tools

Ronald Sekkel py2fus at integral.com.br
Tue May 15 14:37:16 CEST 2007

I already wasted a lot of time in the past compiling RH kernels and trying
to make ax25 work.

I know CentOS as here at the company we have several web and database
servers using it, but chances are those guys never tried to load AX25. When
I had to reload our gateway box last time I downloaded Debian, and it was
quite a surprise. AX25 can be loaded as modules, and the installation was so
smooth... And the box is running just fine. I understand there are some DL
guys working at Debian, and they make sure AX25 works ok.

Just my 2c.

73's

Ron
PY2FUS