[Dxspider-support] windows spider install

Rick Craig rick.craig at n6nd.com
Tue Oct 2 06:35:46 CEST 2007

I renamed the Perl directory and then installed the new version in c:\perl.
I didn't know if Perl could be installed on top of an old version so I didn't
want to take a chance.

You will also need to install the extensions or "packages" for the specific
Perl distribution that you are installing.  The procedure is described in the
DXSpider Installation Manual, Section 5.5.  In particular you need the
following:

Data-Dumper.zip
Net-Telnet.zip
TimeDate.zip