[Dxspider-support] Another attempt

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 22:51:27 CEST 2007

Jan PA4JJ wrote:
> Dirk
> I did all this and installed it on antother pc
> I forgot to login on the console...
> But now I get antoher error saying Too many concurrent errors, you are
> being disconnected

Concurrent errors means that you are connecting as the wrong thing (eg a
node to a user connection, or the other way around). What callsign are
you connecting with. You should be using the $myalias call in DXVars.pm.
  That callsign should be different from the $mycall (eg $mycall =
'G1TLH-2' and $myalias = 'G1TLH'). Oh and they should be in capital letters.