[Dxspider-support] Another attempt

Jan PA4JJ pa4jj at pa4jj.nl
Tue Oct 2 23:14:32 CEST 2007

For the cluster I use PA4JJ-1
For the sysop I use PA4JJ

The script I use is:
timeout 35
abort (Busy|Sorry|Fail)
# don't forget to chmod 4775 netrom_call!
connect  telnet 131.155.192.179 8000
'ogin' 'pa4jj-1'

When I log in as pa4jj I do connect pi4tue-8 in the dos window
Then I can see some dx spots from PI4TUE-8 appearing before the
connection is lost.
To me this is a great improvement for I have never seen these spots with
my previous attempts so I have not lost my hope.