[Dxspider-support] Perl problem?

Saul k1bi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 19:30:01 CEST 2007

Thanks Dirk, version of DB_File is 1.815, not sure what constitutes sanity,
but running perl user_asc doesn't produce any error messages (or any
response for that matter), just a processing delay followed by the OS
prompt. Deleted users.V3 ran perl user_asc in data folder and nothing was
created.
Saul, K1BI