[Dxspider-support] Console Access / Sysop ?

arsg0lgj@arsg0lgj.plus.com arsg0lgj at arsg0lgj.plus.com
Sat Sep 22 15:24:32 CEST 2007

Hi all trying to get DX spider working for GB7RDX installed on XP platform
All installed ok and perl spider.pl runs and works ok

A couple of issues
If I use perl winclient.pl it logs me in but does no accept the command
I can see command echo but hitting return gives me no output or no
prompt back
If I login using telent or putty I get command prompts back but if I
issue a set/spider Callsign it responds "Not allowed"

Is there another was of logging in as sysop.

Thanks in advance.

--
Mark Taylor
G0LGJ

http://www.g0lgj.co.uk
QRZ on 145.625Mhz 433.275Mhz
APRS Node MB7UNR

This E-mail is only for the use of the intended recipients and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this E-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the E-mail
and do not use or disseminate its contents.