[Dxspider-support] Console Access / Sysop ?

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com
Sat Sep 22 15:35:50 CEST 2007

Mark,

>From the machine running the cluster, you need to "telnet localhost", and then log in using the callsign assigned as Sysop.

Regards     -     Iain

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: arsg0lgj at arsg0lgj.plus.com
  To: dxspider-support at dxcluster.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:24 PM
  Subject: [Dxspider-support] Console Access / Sysop ?

  Hi all trying to get DX spider working for GB7RDX installed on XP platform
  All installed ok and perl spider.pl runs and works ok

  A couple of issues
  If I use perl winclient.pl it logs me in but does no accept the command I can see command echo but hitting return gives me no output or no prompt back
  If I login using telent or putty I get command prompts back but if I issue a set/spider Callsign it responds "Not allowed"

  Is there another was of logging in as sysop.

  Thanks in advance.

  --
  Mark Taylor
  G0LGJ

  http://www.g0lgj.co.uk
  QRZ on 145.625Mhz 433.275Mhz
  APRS Node MB7UNR

  This E-mail is only for the use of the intended recipients and may
  contain confidential information. If you have received this E-mail
  in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the E-mail
  and do not use or disseminate its contents.