[Dxspider-support] A Windowze question on CSV

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 10:49:15 CEST 2007

charlie carroll wrote:
> Paul:
> Easier than you think...
> 1. Get the cvslatest.tgz file from www.dxcluster.org
> 2. Unzip it into your c:\ root directory  (NOTE: do NOT unzip into
> c:\spider else you will have a duplicate spider directory and problems.)
> 3. Reboot.

And remember: there is now CVSlatest.zip especially for Windows users.

Also, if you install something like Tortoise CVS (or WinCVS) you can use
CVS on windows to just update the changes (exactly like the Linux people).

And next on my list is a new Windows and Linux console program based on
GTK2.

Dirk G1TLH