[Dxspider-support] Bad file descriptor ??

Paul M Dunphy dx_cluster at ve1dx.net
Sat Sep 29 07:54:55 CEST 2007

     After a couple months of pretty much flawless connections, I
can't connect to N5IN-2's node anymore.  Here's what I get:

connect 16: timeout set to 60
connect 16: timeout set to 30
CONNECT 16 sort: telnet command: DXSPOTS.NET 23
***Connect 16 Failed to DXSPOTS.NET 23 Bad file descriptor
-> D VE1DX connection to N5IN-2 started

     Any thoughts?  Seems to have been OK until yesterday.  Here's my
connect script:

timeout 30
connect telnet DXSPOTS.NET 23
'login' 've1dxi'

     Any thoughts?  The "bad file descriptor" makes me suspicious it
may be on my end.  (I stopped my cluster, rebooted the system and
restarted with the same results.)

73, Paul VE1DX (a/k/a VE1DXI)