[Dxspider-support] Bad file descriptor ??

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 29 08:06:18 CEST 2007

N5IN-2 is a CC cluster.  I could telnet into the box just now as a user.  I
wonder if something strange is going on between the two cluster types.  I have
copied the CC Cluster list.

This is what I got back trying to log into dxspots.net as you (ve1dxi):

login: ve1dxi
PC18^CC Cluster Version: 1114 Build: 0.111 pc9x^5454^
ve1dxi

73 - Jim AD1C