[Dxspider-support] Grid info passing through nodes?

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Thu Aug 28 05:52:23 BST 2008

Hi,
The data is taken from the local users data base (users.v3).
This file is updated when a user entars/updates his data which is then
propagated over the network, and periodically when the user logges in at
the cluster it is also propagated (3 months??? I think...).
So, your data base will be filled up eventaully, if the user has ever
entered the data.
73
Kjell