[Dxspider-support] Autostarting spider & client making

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sat Aug 30 00:41:43 BST 2008

I finally got things running with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Server.  I did have
to make one change in the startup file, adding a ">" to the
redirection of the output.  I'm pretty sure this is also needed when
redirecting to a tty, as well as to a file (I run DXSpider on a
headless machine, so redirect to /tmp/cluster.log so I can access it
remotely.  I updated the wiki to add the right arrow.

Bob