[Dxspider-support] Grid info passing through nodes?

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Thu Aug 28 15:06:14 BST 2008

I am all ears. I do see a few grids show from time to time, but very few. I
have noticed several other nodes that display many more grids than I was and
was wondering if it was a database I had to create on my end, but I
understand it should build the information over time.

Thanks for the info.

Danny  NG9R