[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz what will happen ?

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Sat Dec 20 07:25:26 GMT 2008

Hi.

What will happen to sh/qrz ?

As I underatand it each spider sysop will have to pay 30$ US a year if they want to continue
to use sh/qrz. And of course the code behind the command would have to be rewritten.

I for one am not going to pay 30$ US a year just to get the command to work. There is plenty
of other expenses running a cluster with radioports, and I don't want to add even more.

Is there any alternatives that comes even close to qrz.com ?

What does other siteops think about this issue ?

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH