[Dxspider-support] Need dxspider node partners

Hans-Juergen Barthen dl5di at gmx.de
Mon Dec 29 14:50:55 GMT 2008

Just forget the most important: :-)
The name of the dx-cluster is "DB0LJ-6"

"-6" is important, otherwise it will cause some trouble and will be seen
duplicate in the network.
So please configure "set/spider db0lj-6"

You can also connect with "ax25 via IGATE" if it is possible for you
(db0lj-6 via igate).
But it makes no difference, if internet is gone, both ways are gone, telnet
and ax25 via IGATE.

Hans