[Dxspider-support] DXspider -UI frames- node OH2BNS and AGW

Hans-Juergen Barthen dl5di at gmx.de
Mon Dec 29 17:31:25 GMT 2008

Another way was already described on the list here just a few years ago :-)
It is a tool called "dxcbcp" (DX-Cluster-Broadcast Proxy) which runs on the
linux machine.
It is a shellscript using some standard tools like "beacon" from the
ax25-tools and "rawconvers" from the conversd package.

I am running it here spreading dx-spots through 3 local digipeaters since
years and my Kenwood TS2000 likes it.

More information for example here:
http://mailman.tobit.co.uk/pipermail/dxspider-support/2006-May/006471.html

73 de Hans, DL5DI