[Dxspider-support] Ubuntu 7.10 and MRTG ?

Robert Chalmas rcbza at hb9bza.net
Thu Feb 7 19:06:43 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

Just to remind that I (and a few others if I remember well) also mentioned
some monthes ago not being able to install MRTG successfully, so I guess quite
many sysops would be happy if a "MRTG guru" could find how to configure this
tool on recent distributions.

I did it successfully on older distributions, but now the documentation
available on dxcluster.org is outdated and following those instructions brings
no success.

Vy 73's from Geneva,

Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
email: rcbza at hb9bza.net           web: http://www.hb9bza.net