[Dxspider-support] Ubuntu 7.10 and MRTG ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 23:42:18 GMT 2008

I have it working on mine, but I did have to make some changes to the
mrtg script - which should be in CVS. However, looking at the Changes I
this:

"fix mrtg script so that it sets LANG='C', in addition, it appears that
you will need to create a /var/lock/mrtg and /var/lib/mrtg directory,
both with chmod 01777 /var/lock/mrtg /var/lib/mrtg. They may already
exist but without the correct permissions."

Let me know if this helps.

And yes, I need to do some work on the documentation.

Dirk