[Dxspider-support] Starting DXSpider...'error' messages?. Also BPQ32 issues.

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 20:55:39 GMT 2008

Ron

I have not tried this particular version of perl on Windows. I would
appreciate it if you could give me some more context for the errors that
you see. These are new to me.

Also, as of 0.205, there is now a native BPQ interface for Windows
machines (only), supplied by the man himself. You will find the (rather
sparse) instructions in /spider/txt.

And you are probably right about retrying the connection. I will look at
that.

Dirk