[Dxspider-support] MixW

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 19:50:13 GMT 2008

Hi Klaus

The automatic lockout is a feature of the winsock.exe program described
at http://bcdxc.org/ve7cc/special/winsock.htm

This is a Windows program.  If running Windows you have a limitation of
60 users or so per Spider instance.

This program is in use by both Dx Spider and AR Cluster nodes.  CC
Cluster uses a slightly different version.

Any cluster running this program can be identified as it sends the
following to all users:
"QRX ...  # xx in line"
The xx decrements as other users log in.

Lee