[Dxspider-support] Two Spider nodes on the same linux box

Luigi Carlotto ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 12 12:05:55 GMT 2008

Hello Dirk, hello the list !

Currently I'm running a single Spider node on my Linux box.
Due to differentiate the traffic on the node (node to node links and node
to users links) I would like to set up a second spider node, but running on
the same Linux computer where is running my actual node.

Is it possible ??

I suppose the following:
1. Create a different local user, sysop2 for example, to run the second
cluster under.
2. Change the internal cluster port for the second istance, from 27754 to
27755 for example.

Is this correct ?? Should I make something more ??

Please, let me know...

HNY and 73's de Luigi, IK5ZUK