[Dxspider-support] problems with users database

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Thu Jul 10 14:53:39 BST 2008

Hi,
After moving my cluster to a centos5 box, I have problems with the users
database. I did that by ssh copying.
Users are all new, and nodes locked out and so on.
Export_users gives zero users. I have tried persl user_asc (on an old
users_asc file) and got a 23 M large users.v3 (while dxspider was off).
But after a few moments, the users are lost again when running the cluster.

When I do an ./cvsupdate, all files are marke with M, like

M .cvsignoore

The cluster is run under sysop, and file/group belongs to sysop.

Any hints?
73
Kjell, SM7GVF