[Dxspider-support] Fedora - newbie warning

Stephen M. Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 01:30:32 BST 2008

Hi Danny,

 From my own experience, I started with the node running under Windows
until I got comfortable with Linux.   DXSpider runs well under Windows
(I was using 2000 Pro), but it is much more stable under Linux; it never
locks-up, dumps, blue screens, or any other such nasty business.

Since then, I've tried several different distributions, and found that I
like Ubuntu the best.  This is a subjective preference; I've generally
found it best to stay away from discussions about religion, politics
and  Linux distributions, hi.

73,

Steve N8NM